How to Reset the Time on a Lathem 7000e and Lathem 7500e
Print this out and save in a file called “Time Clock” along with the key.
To set time:
The first thing you must do is remove the cover. You need to locate the barrel key with “699” on it.
- Press and hold Date/Time for 5 seconds and release
- Tap “Set”. Tap Date/Time, see the hour.
- Tap “Chg” to change it. Set to save it.
- See the minutes flashing. Tap Chg to change it.
- Tap “Set” to save it. Tap Set again, you are done.
If all else fails, read the instructions. The master reset is on page 35.
Need a ribbon or more time cards?… Call us. 1.800.682.3389
Additional technical support: 1.800.682.3389
Visit our catalog on the web at www.employeetimeclocks.net