Citadel OB2000 Portable Tablet Web Time Clock
Powerful and Portable. Citadel OB2000 Tablet time clock, the sharpest time clock on the market. Know what’s going on, instantly.
Part of the Citadel Cloud Time and Attendance System, this time clock is fitted with a sleek 7″ touch screen that effortlessly engages user interaction with every employee punch, instantly sent to the cloud.
Portable. The OB2000 Tablet Time Clock includes a backup battery so that you can use the tablet anywhere – perfect for contractors on anyone with offsite employees.
Equipped with the highest quality fingerprint sensor, no buddy will every punch IN or OUT for another “Buddy”. Buddy punching ends here. This limits exposure to inaccurate records and time theft. Securely monitor and manage all employee time and attendance activity 24/7 from any internet connected device. Track every minute, pay only for work earned.
The OB2000 Tablet Time Clock requires a subscription to the affordable Citadel Cloud Time and Attendance System. See Subscription Pricing Details below.
- Large 7″ touch screen radiantly displays time and attendance records
- Highly sensitive fingerprint sensor captures every employee punch and updates the record instantly to the cloud.
- Choice of fingerprint, RFID card, or PIN punching
- Built-in camera can append photos to any punch, and take employee ID photos
- All-day long battery included for time clock use at any offsite location, use a standard smartphone charger to piggy-back additional power or recharge on-site
- Lifetime product guarantee, next day replacement in USA-48 states
- Choice of WiFi or LAN configuration to connect time clock to cloud software
- OB3000 does both, OB2000 is LAN (Local Area Network, CAT5 connection) only.
- Punch data flows instantly and seamlessly from Citadel time clock to cloud for 24/7 access
- Unlimited technical support is available 7 days a week via phone, text, chat, or email
- Quickly get up and running in just a few steps, with guided set-up wizard
- Efficient management of employees, roles, departments, and punch policies
- Create rules for rest (break) times, mealtimes, overtime hours, holidays, pay periods, pay codes, punch rounding, accruals, shift schedules, and more.
- Flexible: Easily apply same, or customize different rules for departments, groups, and individuals
- Real-time alerts available by email or text for employee punch management
- Run reports for individual employees, groups, departments, or the whole organization
- Review reports on overtime, vacation, holiday, and more
- Exports pay period hours in minutes
- This is great: Tablet stores punches in offline mode and sends to cloud when reconnected
- Greetings, messages, and notes can be sent directly to one or all employees via time clock