How to Place your Order
EmployeeTimeClocks.com incorporates an online catalog of products and an eCommerce shopping cart to gather your orders. It’s easy to purchase products with our eCommerce system:
- Click “Add to Cart” buttons to add items to your shopping cart.
- Review your shopping cart. Please notice the Suggested Products section of the Shopping Cart page. These suggested products are typically accessories to compliment your purchase.
- Enter your basic information such as name, address, and email.
- Next, you connect with Paytrace.com, one of the worlds largest and most secure credit card processors.
- By using this secure system, we never actually see your credit card information.
- Moments later, you will receive an email confirmation from Paytrace regarding your order.
- Immediately thereafter, the software sends us an alert that an order has been placed, and we then begin fulfillment, normally the same day.
Paying over the telephone:
We pay an annual fee to provide you with a secure and insured SSL encrypted credit card checkout. That’s why it says HTTPS instead of HTTP. “S” means secure. Our provider is Paytrace.com. We accept AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Your information is safe with Paytrace.com. By agreement with our banks and as a matter of security, we do not keep your credit card information.
Employee Time Clocks sets shipping prices and shipping times on a per item basis. Many of our products have free shipping. When shopping our product catalog, you will notice the shipping price appears on the Product Details page. (This is a page with the large product image and a full description of the product). You will also find a total of your shipping costs before you present payment. You will find this on the Order Review page.
Returns and Cancellations
Merchandise cannot be returned without first requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization Code (an “RMA”). To protect all parties, the manufacturer will exchange defective merchandise within 30 days of delivery. You must first call the manufacturer. In the event that you want to return it directly to us, you must provide us with the date you contacted the manufacturer, and the person you talked with. Everyone has a name.
Software upgrades are not refundable. Non-defective merchandise has a 20% restocking fee up to 45 after date of purchase. In such a case, shipping is not refundable. The customer must return it in the original manufacturer’s packaging, in “as new” (unused) condition, shipped and insured at their own expense. Returns and exchanges on biometric equipment must go directly through the manufacturer, and not ETC. All returns must have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package.
We want to assure our customers that their information is safe and kept private. No customers information is given to any parties outside of the order and fulfillment process. Your information is not used for anything other than taking and fulfilling your order. Your information is kept safe on our host’s servers in a secure data center complete with security systems and security guards. Additionally, our eCommerce payment process implements industry standard encryption technology to keep your sensitive information safe.
Questions? Feedback? Please Contact Us.